I have a problem who should I contact?
- Please email us by clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page.
The games don't work what should I do?
- Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash (click here). If you are on dialup you may have to just wait for the game to load. It can take a bit for the games to download on dialup.
How do I confirm my Fupa account?
I forgot my Fupa account password, help?
How do I uninstall the Toolbar?
- Click here to visit the help page for the toolbar or see below.
How do I uninstall the Fupa toolbar?
You may uninstall this software at any time and with no limitations,
using the standard uninstall procedures as offered with your
computer's operating system or your Internet browser.
Internet Explorer users
1. Click the Start button and then select
Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs.
2. In the list of programs, find the Fupa
toolbar, select it, and click Change/Remove.
1. In your browser menu, select Tools > Add-ons.
2. Make sure the Extensions tab is selected.
3. Select the Fupa toolbar.
4. Click the Uninstall button.